• According to a recent poll, 73 percent of respondents prefer SHIB over FLOKI

  • PAC Protocol CEO David Gokhshtein is conducting a poll on Twitter to determine which meme cryptocurrency his followers prefer – SHIB or FLOKI. SHIB is currently in the lead, and FLOKI is unlikely to overtake him.

    Recently, the CEO of PAC Protocol tweeted that he had obtained some SHIB as well.

    SHIB is chosen by nearly 73% of those polled.

    12,952 people participated in the survey on Gokhshtein’s official Twitter page, with 72.8 percent voting for SHIB and the remaining 27.2 percent voting for FLOKI.

    Some Twitter users pointed out to the influencer in the comment thread that they only prefer Dogecoin and that many SHIB holders have already joined the FLOKI army.

    However, according to recent CoinTrendz data, Shiba Inu (SHIB) has become the most frequently mentioned on Twitter within an hour, outnumbering Bitcoin, Ethereum, DOGE, ADA, and other popular altcoins.

    SHIB is still the top 12 coin on CoinGecko.

    At the time of writing, SHIB was ranked number 12 on the market analytics website CoinGecko. It has a market capitalization of $14,212,828,031.

    According to CoinMarketCap, the “Dogecoin killer” is ranked 17th with a market cap of $11,280,412,261 USD.

    Whales are also investing in SHIB.

    On Monday, October 11, SHIB began its recovery from the most severe retracement in its history, when it fell 40%. It happened last week, after the meme cryptocurrency experienced a more than 300 percent rally in response to news of whales purchasing massive amounts of this coin.

    The largest single SHIB lump was 6 trillion coins, which was followed by three additional purchases totaling 276 billion Shiba Inu tokens by the same anonymous whale.

    What's your reaction?
    Happy0
    Lol0
    Wow0
    Wtf0
    Sad0
    Angry0
    Rip0