The team behind Floki Inu has announced a partnership with Spain’s Cadiz, shortly after collaborating with one of the most popular Indian football clubs. The Floki Inu logo will appear on the jersey sleeves of Cadiz as part of the collaboration.
- The meme coin craze, which exploded in popularity this year, resulted in the creation of countless Dogecoin forks. They are trying to get ahead with various strategies because the majority of them only saw the light of day a few months ago.
- Floki Inu, named after Elon Musk’s new dog, took a more direct approach, utilizing aggressive marketing campaigns, including controversial advertisements in London that drew the attention of local authorities.
- The project’s team has changed its strategy and is now forming partnerships with sports teams.
- Floki Inu collaborated with Kerala Blasters, India’s most popular football club (The Blasters).
- The logo and website of the meme coin will appear on the right sleeve of the team’s jersey, and the brand will be displayed at all of the club’s home matches, according to the agreement.
- Floki Inu has now moved west and partnered with Cadiz Club de Futbol, a Spanish team founded more than 100 years ago that currently competes in La Liga, the country’s most prestigious division.
- The deal with Cadiz, like the one with The Blasters, means that Floki Inu has become the team’s sleeve sponsor.
- In addition, the meme coin logo will be displayed on the LED monitors at all home games “along with other fan-focused promotional assets.”
What's your reaction?