Binance has integrated STG and its features across its many platforms. Stargate Finance has recently been added to Binance Convert’s Isolated Margin and Cross Margin.
Following the connection, customers will be able to trade STG as a borrowable asset on both margins. It introduces new Cross Margin pairs such as STG/USDT and STG/BUSD. These couples have also been added to the Isolated Margin at the same time.
Despite being one of the most popular crypto platforms, recent news has piqued the interest of many users, prompting them to seek a Binance review. Given STG’s rising popularity, traders attempted to evaluate Binance before committing to heavy trading on the platform.
The cryptocurrency exchange site announced the support in an official post. According to the post, users could exchange Stargate Finance tokens for USDC, BUSD, BTC +, and a variety of other tokens.
Furthermore, users can easily verify its indicative pricing on Binance Convert. It is a service that allows customers to transfer their cryptocurrency into another cryptocurrency in seconds. Binance Convert also works with the official Binance app’s Convert feature.
- It also assists customers in purchasing cryptocurrency using Binance Lite mode. There are four steps to using Binance Convert.
- It begins with users visiting Binance Convert. There, they must select Trade and then Convert.
- Following that, traders should select whatever token they wish to purchase.
- The next step is to select Preview Conversion to view the transaction’s price quote.
- Finally, consumers should click Convert to complete the purchase.
Binance has started adding new tokens to its platform in order to broaden traders’ options. The previous week, SPELL, IMX, and FIO were added to Cross Margin, while STG was added to its Innovation Zone to attract more users.