Grayscale Investments, a digital asset manager with over $50 billion in assets under management (AUM), has announced the launch of its 16th investment vehicle, the Grayscale Solana Trust.
- According to the company’s November 30th press release, the new Trust will “solely and passively” invest in SOL – the native cryptocurrency of the popular blockchain project, Solana.
- The product is now available for daily subscriptions by qualified individual and institutional accredited investors.
- The Grayscale Solana Trust is the company’s 16th investment product, following Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Stellar, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Decentraland, and others.
- “Grayscale has been at the forefront of providing investors with efficient exposure to the ever-evolving digital currency ecosystem for the last eight years.”
- We’ve had a front-row seat to the mainstream acceptance and adoption of cryptocurrency, and we’re seeing an increase in investors diversifying their holdings beyond digital assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum.” – stated the company’s CEO, Michael Sonnenshein.
- Grayscale, which was founded in 2013, is now the largest cryptocurrency asset manager. According to the firm’s most recent update, its AUM has skyrocketed in the last two years and now exceeds $50 billion.
Grayscale is also working hard to convert its largest Trust, GBTC, into a Bitcoin Spot ETF in the US.
What's your reaction?