Klever, a crypto service platform, announced today that the beta period for its new crypto exchange will be over soon. Three Klever Exchange products (apps for Android, iOS, and Web) will be officially released on Thursday, September 30th, after being in Beta mode for several months.
Klever news and updates
Klever is launching two new websites to accommodate the new exchange within the Klever ecosystem:
- The home of Klever Exchange will be klever.io;
- while klever.finance will become the new Klever Foundation home.
New features on the horizen will also include:
- Klever Trades, a tool for optimized trading with bots;
- Support for NFTs with a brand new NFT marketplace to list collections and exchange NFTs;
- and much more to be announced soon.
“Klever Exchange is for anyone who wants to explore the crypto market, advanced or beginner, trader or small investor. By listening to our community, we will have products and features for everyone. But for this to be ready it was a true team effort that involved not only the Klever staff, but the global KLV community as well who shared their thoughts and were active with their feedback during the product’s Beta phase.”
– Felipe Rieger, Klever Exchange Product Manager
Klever’s native token, KLV, will serve as a key trading pair for all of the exchange’s coins and tokens. Trading fees, exchange fees, swap fees, and withdrawal fees will all be paid in KLV on the Klever Exchange. Finally, market makers will be compensated in KLV for contributing to liquidity pools, and all exchange users will have access to KLV mining pools and staking.