• Takeoff wishes to travel to space, and one lucky NFT holder will accompany him!

  • The American rapper – Takeoff NFT collection will be available soon. And one lucky winner will be chosen to accompany him on his space journey.

    ‘Apes in Space’ is the name of the Takeoff NFT collection. Furthermore, the collection will be available for pre-sale to whitelisted participants on December 5th, followed by a public sale on December 6th.

    More information on the Takeoff NFT Collection

    Collectors will benefit greatly from the space-themed NFT collection.

    To begin, collectors can stake the native token – $TKOFF – in exchange for a variety of utilities.

    Second, by selling off NFTs, the owner may be able to acquire a plot of land in the metaverse. In addition, the company plans to host the first hip-hop festival in the metaverse, with NFT holders owning 69 percent of a full square of land. The remaining 31% will be distributed to the rest of the community.

    Furthermore, the NFT project ‘Apes in Space’ will integrate its assets and items into the metaverse.

    Finally, and perhaps most intriguingly, we may soon see the Migos rapper take off with a lucky NFT holder on a real-life space journey.

    The minting event, on the other hand, will take place on their official website. Furthermore, 2000 spots have been set aside for their whitelist category, which you can join via their Discord channel.

    As a result, beginning December 6th, enthusiasts will be able to view the Takeoff NFT collection at opensea.

    What's your reaction?
    Happy0
    Lol0
    Wow0
    Wtf0
    Sad0
    Angry0
    Rip0